viernes, 21 de marzo de 2014

Holiday 2014



My name is Camila Tudela. I’m a student of Geography in Chile. I live in Santiago and have 22 years old. This summer, I went on holidays to San Pedro de Atacama (Chile) and Uyuni (Bolivia) with a great friend. Her name is Raquel. She have 36 years old and she is a nurse. We went by plane to the Calama city. Later, we took a bus until a Bolivian city of Uyuni. We made a tour for three days. We met the Salar de Uyuni, slept a hotel of sail, ate llama meat, met many gaps and geisers. The Bolivian landscape is wonderful. We shared trip with two Chilean and two Frenchman. In San Pedro de Atacama (Chile), we went to the Valle de la Luna, to the Laguna Cejar, Geisers del Tatio and lagunas altiplanicas. We saw lizards, foxes, a ñandú and many flamingos. The second time we went to Valle de la Luna, we made it in bicycle. I had never walked by bike. Was something new for me. We went also a Laguna Cejar in bicycle. I thought I would die!! Was amazing!. The desert is beautiful. It has a special charm. The colors, the shapes ... I felt full of energy. He never wanted to Santiago






1 comentario:

  1. Camila,

    That's a very good try, you need to correct things but it was a good try.

    In English, you always need a SUBJECT. You don't say "Was amazing" but "IT was amazing". Raquel IS 36, not "has" 36, you RIDE a bicycle, not walk a bicycle, you say "two ChileanS and 2 FrenchmEn" ( plural forms).

    Check your writing, edit it, make it better, correction will make you a better writer.

    I like the layout of your blog, the colours, and the photographs are great.

    Cheers,

    JC

    ResponderEliminar